How to Choose the Best Mattress
Narrowing down the mattress best suited for you comes down to knowing your sleeping and consumer preferences, such as:
- Are you a cold or hot sleeper?
- Do you sleep on your stomach, side, or back?
- Are you eco-friendly and trying to buy 100% organic?
- Which mattress is best for not disturbing my sleeping partner?
- Which bedding companies provide free shipping and returns?
- Which mattresses offer the best sleep-trials?
No worries, we’ve got you’ve covered.
We share industry-proven steps to help you find the best mattress for you. We dive into the various mattress firmnesses and the type of sleeping positions they support, the different kinds of mattresses, where to find beds with sales and discounts, need-to-know hidden mattress return and exchange policies, and much more!
Top Rated Mattresses
- Saatva- Bridges the gap between affordability and comfort with gel-infused memory foam mattresses, 15-year warranties, a 180-night sleep trial, and reinforced edge support.
- Casper- Rated the #1 Bed in a Box brand, Casper mattresses are made from premium recycled materials, have a 10-year limited warranty, are provide superior pain relief.
- Nectar- A nationwide mattress leader, having sold over 1 million gel-infused memory foam mattresses while beds have a lifetime warranty, a 365-night trial, and 0% APR.
- Puffy- Chronic pain and ache sleepers choose Puffy because of their lifetime warranties, 101-night sleep trial, free shipping and returns, sleeper versatility, and hypoallergenic traits.
- DreamCloud- Premium memory foam, breathable coils, and a cashmere-blend euro top provide sleepers with the perfect balance of comfort and support; try risk-free for 365-nights!
- Why is it important to choose the right mattress?
- How much do queen mattresses usually cost?
- Where can I buy a legitimate mattress online?
- What materials are commonly used in mattresses?
- When should I replace a mattress?
- Does gel memory foam truly help you sleep cooler?