An impossible question to answer, as every individual’s sleeping preferences vary. However, through a collaborative effort, we can narrow down the field of prospective pillows to the cream-of-the-crop. By leveraging this guide cautiously, you will discover the best pillows in the industry, but beware, furious sentimental attachment has been exhibited by our product testers - therefore, these pillows aren’t for the faint of heart.
Top Rated-Brands Pillows
Benefits of Owning a Premium Pillow
- Cooling - The best cooling pillows are made with gel-infused memory foam.
- Hypoallergenic - The majority of luxurious hypoallergenic pillows are certified organic.
- Orthopedic Support - Memory foam, latex, and gel memory foam relieve pressure.
- Enhanced Comfort - Benefit from a deeper, more restorative slumber.
- Longevity - Stay protected with sleeper-friendly warranties.
Pros & Cons
- Improve sleep quality.
- Enhances restoration.
- Gain hypoallergenic integrity.
- Quality depreciates over time.
- Lifetime warranties are rare.
- The market has several knock-offs.
How Do Pillows Work?
Well, that would depend on the pillow you’re considering buying and its features. For instance, standard pillows (for your head and neck) vary significantly from knee pillows. So how can you know if a pillow is right for you? By considering its composition is how. Let’s look.
Our Top Product Picks
4. Sleep Number
The Bottom Line
The comfort level and quality of pillows have improved significantly over the years. As innovative discoveries in sleep technology continue to expand the functionality and versatility of pillows, we continue to strive to share with you the best, most ground-breaking pillows that emerge in the market. For the best pillows, leverage the pillow that fulfills your sleep preferences and features above with a risk-free sleep trial.
- What to look for when buying pillows?
- A pillow’s composition will reveal if it is naturally cooling, provides orthopedic support, relieves pressure points, and more. Therefore, look at a pillow’s composition for all you wish to know (along with user reviews).
- What is the best pillow on the market?
- The ComfortFit Pillow by Sleep Number is the best-rated pillow trending on the market.
- What pillows do 5-star hotels use?
- Many 5-star hotels use goose down or down alternative pillows with a thread count between 300 to 1,200.
- Which pillow is best for hot sleepers?
- The Coop Home Goods Eden Shredded Foam Pillow is a top-rated pillow amongst hot sleepers.
- Which pillow is best for back sleepers?
- The Avocado Green Pillow is an excellent pillow for back sleepers with its adjustable organic filler and multi-organic certifications.
Latest Customer Review
Written by: Mike Stownel
Staff Writer - Researcher
Mike is an experienced Researcher and Writer. Now his challenge is to test, compare, and review the best sleep products like mattresses, pillows and sheets
What types of pillows are best for sleeping on your side?
Medium to high or 4 to 6 inches thick (if not thicker) are generally recommended.